Welcome to Sippers and Stompers! We hope you join our happy group of winemakers. Contact Mike Mantai if you have questions mmantaiwine@msn.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Change of August meeting.........

Our August 22nd meeting WAS going to be held at the Elk's BUT there is a change for the date and location! The new date is August 23rd at 3:00 at Mike and Sue Mantai's home. We will be cooking out, swimming, and enjoying good company. If you will be coming please leave a post as to how many will be attending and what side dish you will be bringing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike and Debbie will be there and will bring lasagna!

Grappa Queen said...

Hey!! this is great! Nice job!!! Tony and I will be there too. I'm sending out the reminders this weekend and I'll add something about the website and blog. Not sure what I'm bringing, I hear Mike is making lamb????

dwalters2759@comcast.net said...

Show up, it's a great time!

Anonymous said...

Had a wonderful time at the picnic and at the blueberry picking outing. What a great time with a great club.

Anonymous said...

I was doing a RJS Kiwi Melon Pinot Gris. I have had trouble clearing, this is my second Kiwi Melon kit and both times it would not clear. I used superclear, but did not work, so I finally used sparkaloid and it appears to be working. I had the same problem with my 1st Kiwi melon kit.